Re: Drawing tablet and windows support with TDE.

Hello,

TQt seems to provide support for graphical tablets. There is example source code (https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tqt3/src/branch/master/examples/tablet) which you can have a look at.

You could also see how it is practically implemented in TDE's Krita (a.k.a. Chalk) which provides support for drawing tablets (unfortunately I have not had a chance to test it with mine yet).

There is a special section in Chalk's Preferences for drawing tablets. The help entry for it says:

> If you have a tablet device attached, you can enable it and set its pressure sensitivity in this section. > You need to activate the tablet devices you want to use with chalk. There are three supported devices: the cursor, the eraser and the stylus. You can activate them using the tablet sections [...]

So if you wish you could look on the source code for Chalk for a start (https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/koffice/src/branch/master/chalk).

As for Windows support, I think there is none at the moment (it is probably beyond Trinity project aims, too). Qt3 (of which TQt is a fork) supported Windows as a paid option. But this doesn't mean that it would be impossible to port TQt to Windows — just that nobody is interested in such a port yet.

--
Yours,
Mavridis Philippe