kdiskfree-trinity - displays info as 0 for some hard drives

It is a puzzle. This utility will display information about external hard
drives, which are variously formatted (as ext3, ntfs and vfat or exfat), and
also displays info for internal hard drives which are formatted as ext3;
also, my root and home directories, which are formatted as ext4.

Yet it displays two other internal hard drives (formatted as ext4) as
unmounted (though they are mounted and completely accessible for me as sole
user); also it displays their information as 0 capacity and 0 used/free.

I am not worried about running out of space (yet), as these are new hard
drives, 6 TB and 8 TB, but eventually I would like to know. I know that I can
use command-line to get the information, but I would like just to be able to
look at kdf without the hassle of running commands.

I am running Devuan Beowulf, just updated the repos and installed upgraded
packages. The hardware is a Frankenstein's monster, but otherwise is running
without issues.

Any clues about what's going on? Thanks for any help.

Bill