Re: Storage Media mounter and Konqueror

On 2021/03/14 06:51 AM, J Leslie Turriff wrote:
	In the Control Center, at Internet and Network => Web Browser => User Interface, there is
a check box, 'Open as tab in existing Konqueror...' (see attachment).  At Peripherals =>
Storage Media => Unmounted DVD I have set 'Open with Konqueror' as the default action
(see attachment).
	The wording of the description of the effect of that check box leads me to believe that
inserting a DVD into my drive should open a new tab in Konqueror, but it always opens a
new window (see attachment).
	This looks like a bug to me.  Your thoughts?

Leslie

Hi Leslie,
I tested this in R14.1.0-dev and it seems to work fine as long as Konqueror is on the same desktop: when I insert a cdrom it is opened in a new tab in an existing Konqueror window.
If Konqueror is on a different desktop, it opens up a new Konqueror window.
Do you see the same behavior?

Cheers
  Michele