Print A4 documents on Letter paper from KPDF

I deleted the e-mails on this subject, so I could not reply directly to one.

I had a similiar issue where I was trying to print a PDF that was sized
for US Legal (8½ by 14 inches) on US Letter (8½ by 11 inches).

KPDF would not do this.

I am running Debian 10 and installed qpdfview,which shows up on the TDE
menu under Office as 'tabbed document viewer (qpdfview)'. When printing
with qpdfview, on the Print dialog, there is an icon labeled 'Options'.
Selecting this will display three tabs, one of them is 'Extended
Options'. This tab contains a checkbox 'Fit to page' and it successfully
shrunk it down to Letter size on the resulting printout.

I just discovered that Evince is also installed, on the same TDE Office
menu as 'Document Viewer'. Evince uses the system print dialog when
printing, which includes options to shrink or fit to page.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.