Re: Print A4 documents on Letter paper from KPDF

On 3/11/21 11:07 PM, J Leslie Turriff wrote:
> 	I want to print some pages from a British magazine I'm subscribed to (Linux Format), but
> the pages, of course, are size A4, but I'm in the USA and my paper is smaller.  It seems
> to me that there was a "shrink-to-fit" option somewhere (I thought in KPDF), but I can't
> find it.

The zoom option is in Print Preview.  Check the Print Preview box in the
Print dialog, and it'll take you there when you click Print.

At least, that's as I remember it.  I can't confirm it at the moment because
for some reason this machine now wants to load Gimp for the print preview.
No matter, it's overdue for a reinstall anyway.

--
PGP key: http://homestead-products.com/pubkey.htm