OFF TOPIC!!! = Why crackmonkeys should not be allowed to own tech = OFF TOPIC!!!

> BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
>

> > Yes, he's that stupid. Which is odd, his brother and sister are both very
> > intelligent. As is his mother and late father. It's his mother I'm friends
> > with and I can't stand to see her hurt. I'm going to quietly fix it.
>
> I have similar experiences with younger people. It is "Idiocracy" now. The
> problem is with smartphones and such in early age (lets say <18) damages
> the cognitive functions of the brain.
> Are his brother and sister older how old is the guy - just curios.

Yes they are older.

Idiocracy was a great movie and sums him up very well.
He's like the guy the protagonist meets when his tube crashes into the apt. A
wee bit better spoken though.

As for the smart phone thing, it's true. There have been studies.

Cheers,

Kate