Re: Why crackmonkeys should not be allowed to own tech

On Monday 15 February 2021, Mike Bird via tde-users wrote:
> On Mon February 15 2021 20:00:57 BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
> > Is there an rpm or apt-get comment that can batch remove repeat rpms.
>
> It's a long time since I used rpms but now with Debian packages and
> in the past with rpms I do such things by listing all packages and
> running them through simple Shell or Perl scripts to create a list
> of packages to be removed.  I imagine some folk might prefer Python.
>
> > He's "extremely social" if you know what I mean.
>
> There's a pandemic.  He can drop it off outside or fuggedaboutit.
>
> --Mike
Ok that's spooky. How did you know he was Italian? He does actually
say "fuggedaboutit".

Yes, I've already listed them but I'm not going to sit there trying to do this
online. He's also done some other mechanical damage, for example ACTUALLY
using his bluray drive as a cup holder.

Yes, he's that stupid. Which is odd, his brother and sister are both very
intelligent. As is his mother and late father. It's his mother I'm friends
with and I can't stand to see her hurt. I'm going to quietly fix it.

He'll drop the bloody thing off tomorrow.

Thanks for the input and the laugh.

Kate