Re: debug installed TDE

Note for anybody walking down that road:

Anno domini 2021 Fri, 22 Jan 08:24:07 +0100
 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp scripsit:
> [...]
> I might be wrong - and please korrect me if I am - but the system:/media and media:/ urls are handled by tdeio_media.so or tde_system.so from anywhere inside TDE. Or are there parallel implementations all over the place?

Both system:/media/ and media:/ end up in tdeio_media.so. Remame that file and the functionality for both protocols is gone in whole TDE. This includes automounting of thumbdrives. So this is the right place to start the hunt. Also watch out, that some debug info ends in ~/.xsession-errors and some ends on stdout.

Nik