Re: Konqueror & FAT32 --> system:/media/ is to blame

Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:

> LOL ... you have ended in the same mess I did some years ago, just I was
> not able to get decent debug output. Is there a way to get even more
> output, e.g. the passed parameters in detail?

Don't know exactly - what I remember from one discussion on debugging - the
compiling of debug messages in debian is not enabled by default, but I
could be wrong as it was years ago (may be Slavek or Michele can confirm).

I compile the desktop for various reasons myself, so I have it at hand here.
I use
export DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=debug

I don't know about parameters ... usually it depends what the debug
functions is doing but usually it prints the parameters and the values or
memory references if the debug symbols are available (it prints the
signature and the memory references of the methods and properties).