Re: Konqueror & FAT32

> As usual, the moment you press "send" you find the solution :)
>
> Anno domini 2021 Sat, 16 Jan 21:46:46 +0100
>  Dr. Nikolaus Klepp scripsit:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Anno domini 2021 Sat, 16 Jan 14:57:00 -0500
> >  BorgLabs - Kate Draven scripsit:

Pressing "<shift>+<DEL>"

https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Sorry to say, neither does work. I tried it as "superdisk" or with one
partion, the result is the same - "Move to trash" is greyed out and <DEL>
does not work (<shift>+<DEL> does work).

> > I tried ext4, too, with the very same behaviour, so it's not filesystem
specific. File creation works without problems.

> > What's also strange: the konqeror is not notified about changes on that
filesystem, e.g. if I create a new file it is not visible in konqueror till I
press "F5".

> > Oh, I have "udisks2" as helper.
>

> Ok, in konqueror settings, tab "behaviour" --> "show delete entry (no
trash)". if this is checked, I get a "Delete" entry in the context menu. This
still does not enable "<del>"-key, but for the "usual" user it's ok.

> Interestingly I cannot identify the corresponding setting
in .trinity/share/config/konquerorrc

> Nik
>

> > Nik
> >

> --
> Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing
with the NSA, CIA ...
" What's also strange: the konqeror is not notified about changes on that
filesystem, e.g. if I create a new file it is not visible in konqueror till I
press "F5"."

When is the last time you rebooted X or the entire computer?
I'd reboot the computer. The F5 thing happens after a large update (at least
in my exp). Try a reboot.

Kate