Re: kweather does not update weather data - unsolved

On Thursday 07 January 2021 06:57:05 Stefan Krusche via tde-users wrote:
> resent to TDE users

OOOPS! Sorry about that! I just hit resend. I didn't notice to whom I was
sending.

So, short version: I went through and tried updating all my weather stations,
then changed which ones to display, but they all do the same thing. They all
say network is offline, etc. The only information displayed are times for
sunrise and sunset.

Bill