Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021 schrieb Stefan Krusche via tde-users:
> Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021 schrieb deloptes via tde-users:
> > William Morder via tde-users wrote:
> > > So do I have to dig into the guts of kweather to change
> > > something, or should I look elsewhere?
> >
> > Can you access tgftp.nws.noaa.gov particularly
> > https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/stations/
>
> That is exactly the page I was talking about.

In that directory listing you can also see very old files of phased out
stations like the one for Berlin-Tempelhof:

EDDI.TXT	03-Jul-2009 03:26 	62

Which means NOAA does keep the latest data set of a particular station
even when it has been shut down.

Stefan