Re: kweather does not update weather data

On Thursday 07 January 2021 04:04:29 Stefan Krusche via tde-users wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021 schrieb Gene Heskett via tde-users:
> > On Wednesday 06 January 2021 11:54:26 Stefan Krusche via tde-users
>
> wrote:

> > And I can see from the echo's that I should have typed "zero" or
> > "no", the slang language does not translate well.  My apologies.
>
> That's all right, Gene, I gladly educate myself.

I do too but English is my first and only language since I have only a
grammer school official education. My electronics education since then
is entirely self taught and extends all the way into relativity.

Its too darned easy to forget that many on this list, or any of them for
that matter, do not speak/write English as a first language. And what I
might think is cute or funny, may not be understood as such by folks
whose first language is not English.  I'll try to do better.

But old habits are hard to break, when you're already 86.

Take care and stay well Stefan.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis