Re: Migration of services - 10. primary archive

On Sun December 20 2020 18:55:46 Michael via tde-users wrote:
> So, yes there is interest, but first I'd need to know what's the maximum
> monthly bandwidth I'd expect to see?

Primary mirror has 4TB/month bandwidth and has used 876GB about two thirds
of the way thru this month.   So about 1.3TB in a quiet month for the primary
mirror.  Secondary mirrors will probably see a third of that.  There's more
when a release is finalizing - maybe double or triple.  So a 2TB/month cap
should be OK for a secondary mirror and you might even get by with 1TB/month.

CAVEAT: I'm wondering if the proposed broadening of mirror scope to full
backup will expose more volatile files which would increase bandwidth.

--Mike