Re: [Emc-users] crazy #2

On Tuesday 01 December 2020 16:04:56 Gene Heskett via tde-users wrote:

> On Tuesday 01 December 2020 12:41:57 you wrote:
> > Spam detection software, running on the system "coyote.coyote.den",
> > has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
> > message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
> > similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> > the administrator of that system for details.
> >
> > Content preview:  Den 2020-12-01 kl. 09:36, skrev Gene Heskett: >
> > Has anyone setup the at_pid to autotune at lcnc startup? > > If so,
> > some good starting value suggestions would be appreciated as I've >
> > not a clue as to [...]
> >
> > Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 5.0 required)
> >
> >  pts rule name              description
> > ---- ----------------------
> > -------------------------------------------------- 0.8 BAYES_50
> >        BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.4985]
> >  0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record
> > (neutral) 2.3 FSL_HELO_BARE_IP_1     No description available.
> >  0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host
> > with no rDNS 0.5 FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD   From abused NTLD
> > -0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)
> >  0.0 HELO_MISC_IP           Looking for more Dynamic IP Relays
>
> I can't answer your email with the tde version of kmail, it refuses to
> quote your text.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

This is from a msg sent as PM to me from another list. kmail needs to be
taught to quote the hilighted in the bottom message structure window
section of a multipart mail so one can answer such a missconfigured
piece of windows or web mailer output.  This is a PITA that didn't used
to be a problem, but has been for a couple months now.  Please fix it.

Thanks folks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis