Make Markdown documents viewable in Konqueror

	Just about every project on Git, etc. puts its readme and install
documentation in Markdown documents any more.  I have found a command-line
tool, mdless, which works nicely in Konsole, but I can't see how to make it
work with Konqueror.
	I have added an entry in Settings => File Associations for text/markdown that
associates *.md with mdless, but it does nothing when I click on a *.md file.
	Is this something that I can accomplish with DCOP or some such?

Leslie