Re: Fwd: WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 2: Email Inventor Dr. Shiva Finds SAME IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Feature in Michigan Results – WE CAUGHT THEM!

On Tuesday 17 November 2020 19:07:49 Gene Heskett via tde-users wrote:
> This is an inline

> Subject: WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 2: Email Inventor Dr. Shiva Finds SAME
> IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Feature in Michigan Results – WE CAUGHT THEM!
> Date: Monday 16 November 2020, 05:32:15
> From: Karl Swisher <k_swisher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Gene Heskett <gheskett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kenny Allman
> <kallman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, JIM LITTON <smknhoot@xxxxxxxxx>, Glenn Cary
> <skyraven13@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Hines <lacojim@xxxxxxxxx>, Allen Rhodes
> <arhodes@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Arin Dickson <hungrylikethewolf_08@xxxxxxxxx>,
> Justin Williams <justinmatthewwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim Waugh
> <timwaugh3@xxxxxxxxx>, Allen Butcher <butcherthr@xxxxxxx>, Kennis Baker
> <kennisb@xxxxxxx>, Steve Allison <freetekg@xxxxxxxxx>, Kim Monday
> <kimmondaymonday@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael Watkins <msw26@xxxxxxxxx>, Alan
> Westfall <awwl09@xxxxxxxxx>, Dave Compton <dcompton526@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Spam detection software, running on the system "coyote.coyote.den",
> has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
> message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> the administrator of that system for details.
>
> Content preview:  WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 2: Email Inventor Dr. Shiva Finds
> SAME
>    IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Feature in Michigan Results – WE CAUGHT
> THEM!
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/caught-part-2-email-invento
>    [...]
>
> Content analysis details:   (6.7 points, 5.0 required)
>
>  pts rule name              description
> ---- ----------------------
> -------------------------------------------------- 0.8 BAYES_50
>   BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.5000]
>  0.0 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM        DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS
> records
>  0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
>                             mail domains are different
>  0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
>  0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
>  0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with
> no rDNS
>  2.3 FSL_HELO_BARE_IP_1     No description available.
>  0.0 T_MONEY_PERCENT        X% of a lot of money for you
>  0.0 HELO_MISC_IP           Looking for more Dynamic IP Relays
>  2.5 MONEY_FRAUD_3          Lots of money and several fraud phrases

for bigger problems; such as, politicizing the mailing list, or providing an
excuse for actual spammers, rather than a discussion of possible spam -- and
so on.

Bill