Avengers Assemble

Ok humans, AIs and others...

I hope this email finds you and yours healthy and safe.

I never everyone's input here.

Ok, every 20 years (yes that's right), I rebuild my primary computer.
It's now time. I have all the pieces collect save for 1.

I need to replace my fully linux supported Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum PCIx
with a PCIe card. I'm currently looking at this one, Creative SoundBlaster
AE-7. However I can't find any definitive info stating it's linux supported.

I'm using Kernel 4.19.124-pclos1 because of it's excellent stability.
Until the human unit, designated as "Alistair Izzard" (who's judgment I've
come to trust well) rolls out a new ISO, I'll stick with this kernel.

Can anyone find any info on it or suggest a similar but fully supported card?
All input is welcome.

Thanks in advance.  Begin processing...

Cheers,

Kate

PS, I'm so going to binge watch the marvel movies now.