Re: Possible bugs in Trinity Control Center - Printers and OS Installer

On Thursday 12 November 2020 12:04:05 BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:

> > > We have been using the share printer function for years.
> > > Go to localhost:631 and go to manage printers in admin.
> > > It's buried somewhere, in there, an option to share the printer.
> > >
> > > Kate
> >
> > That's half of it Kate, the cups installed on the clients needs to
> > have "browser" enabled.  Once that's done you can keep the chainsaws
> > busy. Until you run out of ink or toner.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
>
> Well spotted.
> I never run out of it. I have ALL the ink in the world!

No you don't, some of it is at Staples, 25 miles north in Bridgeport WV,
USA. I try to stay a pack ahead of my ink and 2 or 3 reams of paper
habit, but it does drop the card balance about $150 when I stock up. I
get prolific at times because every config file edit demands an uptodate
printout of a 10 to 20 double-sided page file, and one day recently 5
copies hit the trash can as obsolete, and I'm not quite done with the
latest addition to that machine.  Got 3 or 4 days left of design and
machining to fit a motor on a hand driven accessory so I can write gcode
to set or change its angle on command.  And I'm sidetracked ATM by
notbeing able to update a 150 thousand LOC file for a 3d printer. No
clue if its midnight commander lying to me, or cura claiming it has
updated the file but hasn't. Gonna find out right now. MSDOS file
systems leave much to be desired.

Take care and stay well Kate.
> Kate
> Web mail archive available at