correct apt repo line for R14.newest?

I thought it unusual that this machine was not getting updates, while the
one machine tool machine I had tde installed on was.  So I looked at the
repo list in synaptic and found the deb line for r14 had become
unchecked. Checked it, and refreshed.  That brought in 313 packages, or
tried to, reporting that it wasn't successfull at pulling them all. But
when it had installed what it could, I then did another refresh, but it
then did not mark any more new ones. Ack the log, the server hung up on
me.

Since I was then about 110 days of uptime and that many updates it needed
to restart the dbus apache2 and tdm kin. I checked them, clicked fwd and
was greeted by a bash login on tty1.  Logged in and did a sudo reboot. A
bit slower than I recall, but but a lot was changed and things seem to
be running ok now.

But I am left with a suspicion I might not be pulling from the latest
mirror. ISTR it was moved several months back, so would someone be kind
enough to paste the latest repo line to me?

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis