Re: Reminder of the mailing list migration deadline

Dne po 5. října 2020 Uwe Brauer via tde-users napsal(a):

> > Hi all,
> > let me remind those who still use old mailing list, you should
> > consider subscription for new mailing list soon, because it is planned
> > to stop the migration agent and stop the old mailing lists at the end
> > of the month!
>
> Thanks, but what's about the gmane access. Will that be change too
> (automatically)?
>
> Regards
>
> Uwe
>
> > See the full announcement that was sent some time ago:
> > https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/announcements
> >@trinitydesktop.org/message/RWLNNAB4A6AG2O5E4BMYZP74KHIRCIDW/
> >
> > Cheers

GMane has already been updated for new mailing lists, but it depends on
whether you reply via GMane or separately via an SMTP account. Since your
posts are passed on by the migration agent, your replies are obviously
sent to an old mailing list. You should check your client's settings.

Cheers
--
Slávek