Re: Reminder of the mailing list migration deadline

On Sunday 04 October 2020 10:45:01 Marvin Jones via trinity-users via
tde-users wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Oct 2020, Sl�k Banko via tde-users wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >let me remind those who still use old mailing list, you should consider
> >subscription for new mailing list soon, because it is planned to stop the
> >migration agent and stop the old mailing lists at the end of the month!
> >
> >See the full announcement that was sent some time ago:
> >https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/announcements@tri
> >nitydesktop.org/message/RWLNNAB4A6AG2O5E4BMYZP74KHIRCIDW/
> >
> >Cheers
>
> Just great!!  :-)  I have a Black Belt in Procrastination, and now
> you have given me almost a month to put off the change to the new.
>
> May the mask be with you,
> Jonesy

There is no hurry, then. You could wait until some more auspicious occasion to
make the change.

I noticed that there was a full moon here at the beginning of the month, which
means that there will be a second full moon right about Halloween, that is, a
blue moon. Maybe wait until then, the last possible moment?

Bill