Re: Migration of services - 1. web server

I've uploaded a preview of what the menu looks like with the changes
to https://i.postimg.cc/R0mpJpSf/tdepage.png .  (Ignore the old news
item and screenshot, please—this is my private copy of the php code
from several years ago, not the live site, and the menu is in a separate
php file anyway.)  This is not quite ready to deploy, since we have to
decide what to do with some of the link targets first.

E. Liddell

Great - it looks good!

To get the current code, you can clone the repository
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdemainweb-core

I assume we can remove the vps branch, which is now in line with the
master. And instead, we could create a branch called test, for example,
that could be published to a test site. The changes that will be made
could be gradually pushed into this branch. What do you think?

Looks great, thanks E.!

@Slavek: some months ago we already discussed about having a 'test' branch for previewing/testing changes on the website, so we should definitely do that :-)

Cheers
  Michele