Re: MX & TDE

Anno domini 2020 Wed, 16 Sep 09:38:02 -0500
 Michael via tde-users scripsit:
> On Wednesday 16 September 2020 09:28:49 am you wrote:
> [...]
> You can also try this:
>
> - Boot the Live USB as normal
> - Run the MXPI (Main Menu >> MX Tools >> MX Package Installer)
> - In tab ‘Popular Applications’, section Language
> - Select your language
> - Install
>
> Again, not sure it’ll work, and there might be an additional step to
> set/change the language somewhere.

Hi Michael,

I did not find a tool to change the language of the GUI for the running system (i.e. live system always is english, no matter what I select on the boot screen), but when I change the settings and create either a usb-live-image or a hd installation, then after a reboot the language is according to settings. Interestingly antiX does handle the boot settings correct - you can boot to a german GUI. So it comes to creating a custom ISO with the correct language settings.

So now I'm on step 2: TDE. Where do I find the latest version of the TDE-for-MX config that you made?

Nik