Re: How to get rid of mailing list footers in replies?

Dne út 15. září 2020 Slávek Banko via tde-users napsal(a):
> Dne út 15. září 2020 Michael via tde-users napsal(a):
> > On Tuesday 15 September 2020 11:47:50 am Slávek Banko via tde-users
>
> wrote:

> > > In the mailman settings, I can adjust the footer of the mailing list
> > > to be preceded by a short signature block mark instead of the
> > > current series of underscores. Or put there both - add a short
> > > signature block mark and leave a serieas of underscores for the
> > > optical separation of the mailing list information.
> > >
> > > What is your opinion?
> >
> > Without exploring what KMail can actually do, maybe this?
> >
> > ====TDE-FOOTER-BEGIN====
> > Web mail archive available at
> > https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@trinity
> >de sktop.org ====TDE-FOOTER-END====
> >
> > Basically anything that gives a clearly and specifically defined block
> > for logic to work on.
> >
> > Best,
> > Michael
>
> KMail can use the signature block mark and automatically cut off
> everything behind it. A while ago, I modified the automatically added
> footer so that there is a signature block mark so it could work as
> intended.
>
> Cheers

Mailman seems to automatically cut off "extra" spaces at the end of lines
when inserting a footer. Therefore, adding a "-- " to the footer template
does not seem to be the solution. Later I will try to see if there are any
other options.

Cheers
--
Slávek