Re: Trinity freezes

On Thursday 06 of August 2020 18:34:47 hmamani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi everyone! Firstly, TDE is amazing, is the old-fasion flavior I
> looking for; I've installed on my Debian 10 (I've Openbox, LXDE and
> Gnome desktops too) but, when I click on Internet menu (to enter
> firefox, for example), TDE Freezes.. only mouse move. I've reboot
> pressing cntrl + alt supr.
>
> I need help, I really, really want use TDE desktop!

Hi Hmamami,

do I understand correctly that just opening the menu will cause freeze?
This reminds me a lot of the problem with SVG, which was solved recently:

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdelibs/pulls/93

You can try to update to Preliminary Stable Builds repository? See
instructions on TDE Wiki:

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Preliminary_Stable_Builds

Cheers
--