Re: Trinity freezes

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:34 AM, <hmamani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone! Firstly, TDE is amazing, is the old-fasion flavior I
> looking for; I've installed on my Debian 10 (I've Openbox, LXDE and
> Gnome desktops too) but, when I click on Internet menu (to enter
> firefox, for example), TDE Freezes.. only mouse move. I've reboot
> pressing cntrl + alt supr.
>

> I need help, I really, really want use TDE desktop!

"old fashion flavor" in TDE's case is colofull contrast for , me, visually impaired. Can not see shades of gray that have become popular.

Anyways, with all the different DE's ,you did not mention, are you using the TDE login.?

You like TDE, it is awesome, are you willing to commit? Purge all other DE's, imho best way to run a desktop/laptop

greg