My tdewalletmanager suddenly stopped working.

	I use tdewalletmanager as a convenience to store my passwords for kmail and
konqueror (fish:).  Last night I refreshed my Trinity installation, and
everything was working fine (through several login/logout iterations), but
the second time I logged in today, suddenly tdewalletmanager didn't start,
and kmail prompted me for my mail service passwords.
	I shut down kmail, then tried to start tdewalletmanager, but it would not
start from the menu or the command line.  I was able to start it by
using 'open with...' in konqueror on kdewallet.kwl, but though the file is
1.3K, kwallet manager shows no file tree!  It appears that tdewalletmanager
can no longer read my wallet files.
	I noticed that the privileges for that file were set to -rw-rw-rw- and set
them to -rw------ in case that was an issue, but that didn't help, though now
I can start tdewalletmanager from the command line.
	What should I do to find out what's gone wrong?

Leslie