Re: [quite OT] TDE shirts

> > And sources of income would be . . .
> >
> > -donations
> > -sales of swag (shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, mouse pads . . .)
> > -technical support of TDE in larger deployments, à la Red Hat?
> > -paid feature requests?
>
> - EU project funds
> - local project funds

I will forget this if I don't post it now :(  This is copy/pasta from a
project I have in house atm.

====
Public Libraries?
Yes we allow public libraries to ‘buy’ accounts for their patrons.  Either you
as an individual, your organization, or the library itself can pay to make
that happen.  We, obviously, must work directly with the library in question
to setup API calls and the like for patron verification.

A somewhat painless way to get your public library funded is to use Amazon
Smile (and other similar programs).  You will need to coordinate with your
library, but see About Amazon Smile (
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202035970 ) and
https://org.amazon.com/ for information.
====

Amazon Smile would be a great/easy method to generate ‘cash,’ our household
spends ~2k USD per year which would be ~10 to [TDE-ORG].

# # #

Hmmm, now I really do want to know where the best place to establish cheap
NGOs would be...