Re: [quite OT] TDE shirts

On Tuesday 21 April 2020 17.48:02 Michael wrote:

> Hi Thierry,
>
> From a business standpoint these are the things I suspect need to be
> answered first:
>
> - What does the product look like?

I can give the address of the website if no one feels it's unwanted publicity

> - What’s the price structure?
This is Europe and he sells the polo shits for €33 (seems $36 or so), T-shirts
are €29

> - What percentage does TDE get off the sale?
He did not say anything about a pecentage (but then I did not either discuss
any business...). He writes on his website: "For developpers and Linux
distributions (...) Donation to your project. A fixed amount of money in
Euros or in US dollar from the price of every product sold with your logo. If
you can't accept money donations, we can solve this too."

> - How long has the business been in operation?
Seems 18 years (10 years as an inzernational business) - from their website.

> - What’s the background (reputation really) of the business?
This I can't answer. Did not read anything bad though.

> From a personal standpoint I’d want to know your experience with the polo
> shirts:
>
> - How many have your bought from him?
Half a dozen so far

> - How long do they last?
Still look almost new after a year.

> - Need some pics!
As I said, I have no problem giving the address, I just don't want to use the
list as a publicity mean.

Thierry