Re: Re: Some positive changes in TDE DEV

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019, deloptes wrote:

As everything also this is not perfect. I was wondering part of which
package the monitor is as I already lost track.

The problem I have is, that it suggests to open or eject my primary disk.
There should be some check and if device is in use do not suggest to open
and if device is having the root partition it should be omitted from eject.

While looking in the Help I found the new translation by Chris, but:

TDE wird dank der Arbeit von Teams in aller Welt in viele Sprachen  << wrong
TDE wird dank der Arbeit von Teams in aller Welt in vielen Sprachen << right

why is 'in viele Sprachen' (= "into many languages") wrong?

just asking for a short grammar lesson.

fjd

If I knew the package - perhaps I could correct it too. I wish I had the
time to do a proof reading of the translations :\

regards

--
Felmon Davis