Good front end for KVM?

Hi All,

What’s everyones favorite front end for KVM?  I’m looking to use KVM for
several VMs (Win, CentOS6, CentOS7) and was looking for something a bit
easier to start out on than raw virt-manager.

Host OS:  MX Linux 18 [Foundation, Debian Stable 9.6 (Stretch)]
Desktop:  TDE 14.0.6

Thanks,
Michael

PS:
This was my original question, before I realized, asking about a front end was
a better choice.  Pretty much only applicable if someone here has used, and
liked, Boxes...

Was: Figuring out Gnome dependencies?

I haven’t used Gnome in more than a decade.  I found this Gnome app I’d like
to try out:

Boxes, Virtualization made simple
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Boxes
https://www.openhub.net/p/gnome-boxes

and was wondering how to A) find out what its dependencies are and B) how to
actually install it.

A side excursion, trying to figure out B), lead me to Flatpak[1].  I’ve never
heard of it before, anyone have any experience or opinions on it?

Mostly I don’t want to end up installing most of Gnome just to try out an app.

[1] https://flatpak.org/