Re: Tmux in Konsole = screen corruption in Debian Buster

On Friday 26 July 2019 17:37:16 Jan Stolarek wrote:

> > I can confirm that. The (apparently only) way to fix it is quit that
> > tab and open a new one.
>
> You can also switch to a different pane and then back to the original
> pane - the screen is then redrawn properly. At least that's what
> happens for me.

Doesn't work here.

> Most annoying, this also happens when working in Emacs inside Tmux,
> e.g. C-l results in garbage being drawn in the current window - but
> only if there are no windows vertically next to each other! So it
> looks like any kind of bulk redrawing of full lines does not work.

It also seems to affect keyboard decoding. But a normal keyboard is
re-obtained by closing that tab, and opening a new one.
So we may be looking at two different konsole bugs.

> Janek
>

> ---
> Politechnika Łódzka
> Lodz University of Technology
>
> Treść tej wiadomości zawiera informacje przeznaczone tylko dla
> adresata. Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, bądź
> otrzymaliście ją przez pomyłkę prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy
> oraz trwałe jej usunięcie.
>
> This email contains information intended solely for the use of the
> individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient or if you have received this message in error, please notify
> the sender and delete it from your system.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis