Re: Problems with TDEsu

On Thu July 25 2019 10:51:52 Gene Heskett wrote:
> gene@coyote:/etc/cron.daily$ tdesudo synaptic
> tdesudo: error while loading shared libraries: libtdecore.so.14: cannot

Hi Gene,

I have no idea how you can have TDE installed and running without
one of the most important TDE libraries.  Perhaps a path problem.

Meanwhile have you considered setting a root password?  Requiring
a key instead of a password for ssh root login makes sense.  And
requiring sudo on systems with multiple admins with different
privilege levels makes sense.  But I don't see why you are making
things hard for yourself on your systems but not having a root
password.

--Mike