Re: Re: How does one install tqt3interface?

On 11/04/2018 04:36 PM, deloptes wrote:
> zap wrote:
>
>> I am having trouble installing the trinity desktop.

Hyperbola... It is a unique distro. Arch based, but not rolling uses
pacman but with debian packages for stability, security, etc... Anyways
though read my below reply as well.

> what is the target distribution?
>
> check here: https://www.trinitydesktop.org/releases/R14.0.5/
>
> Seems like you want to build from source
>
> check here: https://www.trinitydesktop.org/development.php

I tried to build from that exact version, R14.0.5...
I get stuck on the tqtinterface part because there is no install.txt
file with clear instructions. It is hard for that reason.  Can you tell
me with extremely clear instructions how to install tqtinterface.

PS, I accidently replied not to the list but you yourself, so I am replying to the list this time.