Re: Re: [users] Re: In defense of TDE copy - E. Liddel's messages

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018, Kate Draven wrote:

E. Liddel's messages *always* go to spam in my case as well as one or
two others. no loss since I regularly check and haul them out but then
they are not in sequence. my address hides the fact it is a gmail
system. I should write a filter.

f.

--
Felmon Davis

I noticed the same thing. Even though I have green lighted E. Liddel's
messages, they still end up in spam. So I have to fish them out as well.

A friend at google says it happens because their filtering setups, are
designed to favour paid adverts and spam tag nonpaying competitors. He
guesses E. Liddel, must be similar enough to a  nonpaying competitor to be
filtered into spam.

Honestly I think they have it out for Liddel.

if he's being punished so much, he must be doing something wrong.

Cheers to all
Kate

PS Whenever I see an email from Felmon, I always think Felonious Monk, and
then think of the Monk series. Which only proves, I have a strange mind. No
offense Felmon.

I had to look that one up. I was familiar with Thelonious Monk, guess you intend a pun. there is, as it happens, a Felonious Munk, who is some kind of comedian.

I like to believe that my name is some kind of 'corruption' of Philemon to whom St. Paul wrote a somewhat infamous letter.

but frankly, I don't know.

f.

--
Felmon Davis