Is there a way to copy weird named files form Konqueror?

Hello all,

That's probably not a Trinity problem, but I'd love to solve it under Trinity.

I recently ordered a double CD with music from Albinoni (not that he has
anything to do with my problem).

When I inserted the CD it mounted and, to my amazement, I saw that there were
directories with compresed files, including ogg-vorbis files (which is the
format I store my music in).

However, the amazement was short-lived. All these files have names as:

Albinoni, Tomaso - 01 - Concerto No. 1 for Violin in B flat major, Op. 9%2F1:
1. Allegro.ogg

And konqueror does not manage to copy them.

I can rip them with k3b, but I find it frustrating that the files are there
and I can't use them :)

Thierry