Re: starting kweather?

On Sunday 01 July 2018 14:04:31 dep wrote:
> i just installed kwether and, when nothing appeared on the kmenu, all of
> kde toys, which did appear -- but not kweather. nor will it start from the
> command prompt by typing either kweather or kweather-trinity. what am i
> doing wrong?
>
> ​dep

Isn't that an app that you can add to the panel? I don't use it, so I hesitate
to make suggestions, and don't want to screw up my own panel with
experiments. However, as I recall, you right-click to unlock the panel, the
right-click again to add apps.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure somebody will jump in here to correct me. (I am working
totally from memory on this question, and haven't modified my panel much in
ages.)

Bill