Re: more on the font size / dpi issue

a clue might be found in the answer found here:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/389355/who-is-setting-the-xresource-xft-dpi

"I logged in to an Xfce session. All the control panels reported 96 DPI. However, the DPI reported by xrdb -query -- and used by all the running programs -- remained at 192, presumably left over from the Unity greeter. But the instant I modified the DPI setting in Xfce's Appearance control panel, the entire desktop flipped to that DPI value and stayed there. My guess is that until you touch the DPI value, the setting is not in the user's xfconf variables, and if it's not present then it doesn't explicitly get set at login."

the default desktop with the ubuntu tweaked for the gpd pocket was unity. this would, then, explain why it looked wonderful, just the way i wanted it, initially, and got blown to smithereens when i set the default wm to tdm. yes?

​dep

Sent withProtonMailSecure Email. Because privacy matters.​