Re: Brother printer - comments?

On Wednesday 27 June 2018 11:15:45 Kate Draven wrote:
> I don't know where you are Bill, but I do have spare hp laser printer (BW
> only) that I can give you if you are within mailing reach. I'd have to see
> how much it would cost me to send them out. I'm currently in the Northern
> American (Nu Joisey as they say).
>
> Cheers lad,
>
> Kate

It's okay, I am not asking for charity, just advice. I live in San Francisco,
but the shipping for that would cost more than the printer is worth. It would
be cheaper to buy one. Also, I am trying to stick with Brother, as refills
are cheaper.

I have two working HP inkjet printers, but it got so that I can't even afford
the cheap Chinese cartridges. It's pretty much Brother on nothing at present.

I do appreciate the offer, though. Lots of people round the world offer help &
even money, but I would rather figure out how to do it myself, even if it's
not ideal.

Bill