How to use mouse click as part of a keyboard shortcut?

Hi All,

In a boneheaded move, I ended up deleting quite a few of my .config files
(user/.trinity/…) and while I’ve restored/fixed almost everything back to the
way it was, I can’t seem to re-figure out how I used a mouse click in
keyboard shortcuts.

I had this working globally:

{Windows Key} + {left mouse click} = Minimize application under mouse cursor

If you get use to it, it’s insanely useful and much easier than tracking down
each app’s minimize button.

# # #

I thought I had originally set it up in the Trinity Control Center:

Trinity Control Center >> Regional & Accessibility >> Keyboard Shortcuts
(Global Shortcuts >> Windows >> Minimize Window)

But I can’t get that to take a mouse click in the “Configure Shortcut” popup.
{Windows Key} + {space} works.

AFAIK I didn’t install anything else to do this:

michael@local [~/.trinity/share]# which file   xbindkeys xdotool xautomation
easystroke   xev

/usr/bin/file
/usr/bin/xev

# # #

So a couple questions:

- Does the “Configure Shortcut” popup take mouse clicks for anyone else?

- Can anyone point me in the right direction on what I need to dig back into
to restore/fix it’s config so mouse clicks can be use in keyboard shortcuts
again?

Thanks All,
Michael