Re: Re: Kate can't remember to 'Hide Documents'r

On 2016/12/20 03:05 PM, deloptes wrote:
> Perhaps we'll need to look into the code and see what is going on there.
>
> After you have a reproducible problem, open a bug request and someone will
> look into it. please also include the exact steps to reproduce.
>
> regards

Emanoil,
actually the code to handle sessions for R14.1 has been fully rewritten, although not pushed yet.
If you are interested, I can send you a patch with all the current changes and you can test locally. It would be helpful
to have additional feedback from you. I have been using the new functionality for about a year and is quite stable.
Let me know ;-)

Cheers
  Michele