Re: tdebluez prerequisite obexd

Anno domini 2024 Mon, 20 May 10:05:13 +0200
 deloptes via tde-devels scripsit:

> Hello Lesslie, Nik,
> we could not test tdebluez on anything else but Debian. In Debian I used
> bluez-obexd which provides obexd and is standard. I do not know the other
> obexd package. I suspect you use SuSE or CentOS.

I'm on devuan ceres :)

tdebluez works fine ... as long as you do not need anything bluetooth-audio. If you use pulseaudio instead of bluealsa things basicly work - but audio auto(re)connect does not. For the RPi400 I settled with pulseaudio + blueman-applet + holding-hands-with-bluetooth. Might be that the RPi BT device is a bit unstable ...

> If you don't mind we could incorporate your findings in the respective
> packages. We have to create CRs in TGW for that.

That would be great :)

Nik