Re: KDE sub menus

Darrell Anderson via tde-devels wrote:

> Or, rather than a third menu option, possibly a TCC GUI check box to
> display KDE apps without the submenus (basically internal code ignores
> the "KDE;" category in the *.desktop files).
>
> Some people might still want the separation and some might not. A third
> option would provide user choice.

May be this is better and may be it can be done so that TDE reads KDE files
and puts the entries together in some meaningful way - prefixing them or so

In my case here I do not have much of KDE installed. I
have /usr/bin/qdbusviewer which is part of qtchooser, but does not have any
desktop file and I also have some other Qt5 stuff, but I do not have any
KDE submenu, so it is interesting to know what exactly is creating the KDE
submenu - is it TDE parsing desktop file?

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA  4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0