Re: Make Konqueror's status bar (when using as a file manager) display the used and total available space of directory

A little correction: actually I wanted to say "to show on status bar the free
space and total size of the current directory".
And two images showing how maneges this PCManFM:
https://i.imgur.com/DRSjI9L.png
https://i.stack.imgur.com/8Zie3.png

And an other problem related to Konqueror. But perhaps related to TDE itself... When I make a screenshot with KSnapshot and open it in Konqueror (or Gwenview) the image appears distorted as if would be a spoilt image. First I believed that the screenshot picture was really bad. But when I uploaded it to G drive, G drive showed that image with good quality without any problem.