TDE with Debian Bullseye

Debian Bullseye is in deep freeze and scheduled for release 08/14.

Often I wait until after release but this happened to be a good weekend
for me to start testing Bullseye.  The non-TDE parts went much smoother
than usual.  The only minor difficulty thus far was switching routing
from Quagga to FRR.

I see there's a TDE Bullseye version in trinity-sb.  However if I test
this I'd like to get back onto TDE stable as soon as possible.

Any thoughts please on if I try trinity-sb/bullseye how much time or
how difficult will it be to get back to TDE stable with Bullseye?

Thanks,

--Mike