Re: [mageia] upgrade from 14.previous to 14.current fails to install trinity-tdelibs

Le 05/03/2021 à 21:58, Felix Miata a écrit :
Apparently refreshing is not possible, so upgrading is not possible. First I
removed all trinity packages.

 From https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Mageia_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions
these are in my script:
# urpmi.removemedia trinity trinity-noarch
# urpmi.addmedia trinity http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/x86_64
# urpmi.addmedia trinity-noarch http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/noarch

Running script with 2>somefile produces:
trying to select nonexistent medium "trinity"
trying to select nonexistent medium "trinity-noarch"
invalid MD5SUM file (downloaded from http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/x86_64/media_info)
invalid MD5SUM file (downloaded from http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/noarch/media_info)

Using trinity/trinity/ in the URLs as was the configuration for Mageia 7 instead
of just trinity/ didn't help. Doing same but with tde-mirror.yosemite.net instead
of mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org eliminated the error, and

	urpmi trinity-tdm trinity-tdebase

succeeded to produce a working TDM and TDE session.

Hello Felix,

currently, it looks like Mageia 8 urpmi does not like the Trinity mirroring system, but I don't know why.

You can workaround by adding the '--wget' argument to each urpmi command, e.g.

urpmi.addmedia --wget trinity http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/x86_64
urpmi.addmedia --wget trinity-noarch http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/mga8/trinity-r14/RPMS/noarch
urpmi --wget trinity-desktop

Regards