how to discover what package is required

Hi,

Following the instructions at
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Raspbian_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions
I installed tdebase-trinity (rather than tde-trinity), mainly because of disk
space concerns.

I then installed korganizer-trinity, which is the package of most
immediate interest to me.

However, when I try to configure the date and time (Settings/Configure
Date & Time ...) I am told
        WARNING: No TDE menu group with X-TDE-BaseGroup=settings found !
        Defaulting to Settings/

This leaves me completely unaware of what package(s) I should install
to make it happy.

Q1: Can anyone tell me which packages I would want to install to be
    able to run this setting?

Q2: Can anyone tell me how I could have figured this out myself, short
    of reading all the code?  (I did look at some code, but decided
    that it was taking me down some very long chain of function calls
    with no end in sight, and I had to move on to some other work
    right now.)

Thanks very much.

                                        Jim