Re: [tde-users] Re: Migration of services - 10. primary archive

I would suggest that if you get into mirroring TDE you join the TDE
devel mailing list so we can discuss mirroring there.
Best,

--Mike

Thanks Mike and Michael for the excellent contribution and discussion. It will be good to have a full mirror (and maybe more than one) of the TDE archive on Slavek machine.

Nevertheless (and perhaps my fault for not explaining it well), the point of "moving away from a single person structure" is that we need the archive (and all TDE tools) on public machines accessible from more than one person. Slavek archive/computer is only accessible by him, so it is still a week point, although having a full mirror will improve the current situation. Longer term we need to move all remaining services to public machines, definitely something to discuss again after sorting out the project license and donation status.

It would also be good to have at least 2 people who knows what are the required tasks for maintenance of the various services. I do get involved in some of them, but mostly it is Slavek doing the maintenance of the machines, while I focus more on the development side. It would be good if more people steps up and help out Slavek's on the maintenance burden :-)

Cheers
  Michele

P.S: perhaps we should discuss on the devels ML rather than users?? so adding devs ML here too