Re: Time for community-managed infrastructure for TDE stable?

On 7/25/19 11:48 AM, Slávek Banko wrote:

Hi all,

I will try to summarize information on what resources we have now, what is
the current status and what are the plans that we have. Although I will
try to be brief, the mail will be a bit long...

Thanks to the TDE box donated by Integricloud and VPS donated by
vpsFree.org, we currently have good resources to provide services
availability. What needs to be solved is to prepare a migration plan and
then migrate the services. I propose that we can gradually discuss
individual services to be migrated here and prepare a migration plan.

I know you have and will continue to be a great leader, good luck and may TDE live a long and happy life.

Thank you,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Slackware 14.2 - KDE 4.14.32 - EXT4 at sda5
Registered Linux User #380263